I think it's safe to say that from time to time we all grow weary of our day-to-day work mundane work lives! While we may not have the perfect answer on how to fix this, we do think we can help you create a work environment that spurs on creativity + motivates you to keep workin' hard & gettin' stuff done! Keep scrollin' for some little tips & tricks that work for us!
- Let some light in! There's nothing like some natural sunlight to (literally) brighten up your day! Open the shades & let the light in! You're guaranteed to have more energy + enthusiasm throughout your day! (Bonus: take advantage of the sunshine! If it's nice & warm outside, eat lunch outside or take a quick walk! We have a little park right behind our building and one of our favorite things to do is eat lunch together in the park on sunny days!)
- Bring in Some Greenery! This one may be small & insignificant but we love keeping greens around here in the PCB studio! We each have a little succulent on our desk + there's always some eucalyptus laying around that we save from our photoshoots! Just a small way to keep things fresh, make you happier, & lessen that stress!
- Jam out! Guys this one is so important! Jam out while you're working! Music plays a significant role in your work day. Find something that everyone enjoys listening to & turn it up! Some of our favorites are John Mayer, Us the Duo, Ben Rector, T-Swift, Josh Garrels, Bethel Music, & Christmas music alwaaaays!
- Keep a snack on hand! (also important!) Sometimes you just need a little mid-day (or early morning) snack! Keep one on hand for some serious energy boosting! Bonus: bring in a snack that everyone can enjoy too! Our favorite is candy of any kind. Plus, you'll earn some serious employee points ;)
- Stay organized & de-clutter! We can confirm- having an organized & de-cluttered work space makes a world of a difference! We often have huge shipments of boxes & supplies coming in & we know we'll go totally crazy if we don't make a point to organize it all & put everything in it's place! Don't stress over mess- be consistent in keeping things organized!
- Deck out that desk! Bring in a photo of your sweetie (or pup!), buy some fun pens & pencils (Target dollar section, y'all), or bring in your favorite candle! Whatever it may be- add some personal touches to your space & make it your own!